Orientation is the beginning of your journey at Navitas at UNH. It is a new study environment, for most students a new country, and a new way of life. It all starts at orientation so don't miss it.
What happens at Orientation?
- Receive an orientation packet that contains course information and your class schedule
- Be introduced to a range of services and facilities UNH offers
- Move into your dorm room
- Get introduced to what the seacoast region has to offer
- Purhcase textbooks
- Obtain your Student ID Card and activate UNH email
- Meet new friends before commencing study
- Take placement tests to determine your math levels
What should I bring to Orientation?
- Navitas at UNH Offer Letter
- University of New Hempshire's Letter of Acceptance
- Form I-20
- I-94 Card
- High school transcripts - original copies
- Financial documents - original copies
- Required health forms
What happens if I do not attend Orientation?
Orientation is mandatory for all students. Students are permitted to miss orientation ONLY if there are unpreventable circumstances. You MUST CONTACT NAVITAS AT UNH to receive instructions about late enrolments. Students who arrive late will have to make up the coursework for the classes they missed. Navitas at UNH students are required to be in attendance before the start of the 3rd week of classes. Please contact the Admissions Officer for more details.
What are the dates and where do I go?
Dates and Locations are listed below.