I have received my I-20 – what’s next?
Welcome to UNH!
Congratulations on securing your spot with Navitas at UNH! We're really looking forward to meeting you soon!
This pre-arrival website contains important information for you. Please read carefully through each page, complete the requirements, and ask us any questions if anything is unclear.
Have you celebrated and shared the news of your acceptance by sending a picture of yourself holding the UNH Banner to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you have scheduled a visa appointment
- Visit fmjfee.com and pay the SEVIS fee
- Schedule a visa appointment at cgifederal.secure.force.com
- Inform Navitas of your visa appointment date, so a mock visa interview can be scheduled with a Marketing officer
- Bring the following to your Visa appointment:
- Valid passport
- Original I-20
- UNH Acceptance letter
- SEVIS Receipt
- Original bank statement
- Original transcripts
- Tips for a successful visa interview
Prepare for arrival by completing the following:
- Medical forms (Print - To be completed by a Physician, or a Nurse Practitioner/Physician’s Assistant)
- Housing options:
- Emergency Contact form
- Complete online Math test (Undergraduates only)
Congratulations on getting your visa!